Sunday, October 25, 2015

Senior Photos: The Horner Twins

My son Jeremy has a great group of friends, the best of friends, a mother could ever asked for.  Two of them being the Horner twins.  They have been friends, of Jeremy, since Kindergarten (or 1st grade, I can't remember).  Jeremy has always been smaller than the rest of the boys, a bit of a home body, and speaks with a speech impediment.  The twins have grown up into fine young men thanks to their parents.  They have always looked out for Jeremy, encouraged him, and have involved him in extracurricular activities.

When I watch my son leave the house with these boys I know he is safe and that I don't have to worry too much about what they're up to.

So as a thank you to James, Nolan, and their parents; here are their senior photos:







Nolan



















James
























1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    My name is Daisy and I’m the Bioneers Program Assistant. Our team is making a digital webisode series for PBS to educate people about what it means to be Native American. I am writing because we would love permission to use your image Fish Rack at Unalakleet in one of our episodes. Click the link to get a sneak peek of the rough video cut here. Please write back to let me know if we may have permission to use your image. Thank you so much for kindly considering our request. We really appreciate whatever decision you make.  My email is Daisy@Bioneers.org. Thank you

    ReplyDelete